Hey there. Welcome to my wiki! I'm pretty much the one who started all this and runs it, all the way back in 2014. Then I left. Nothing happened. I came back for a few things in 2015. Nothing, aside from, I think, some messages? Then I vanished again. Did one thing in 2017.
Then finally returned at last in 2018, now with motivation to make something out of this! Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. 😉
I've been a major fan of Minecraft animation for a while... perhaps too much, lol. I work on the Minecraft Music Wiki as well (Which I adopted). Due to shaking interest in the wiki and a busy schedule, I can't edit daily, but I still try to stop by every week. I'm currently trying to free up time.
I frequently experiment with Minecraft animation myself, although nothing productive has came forth from it so far. I've tried Mine-Imator, Blender, Cinema 4D and Autodesk 3DS Max.
- Write out admin policies since this wiki is now growing quite fast
- Keep track of UCP developments and eventually recreate international Minecraft animation wikis when the platform has developed sufficiently (Right now, it's not worth using)
- Priority languages: Portuguese (PT-BR), Tagalog (TL), Bahasa Indonesia (ID)
- Thereafter: French (FR), Italian (IT), Korean (KO), Spanish (ES), German (DE), Russian (DE), Malaysian (ZSM), Thai (TH), Slovak (SK), Polish (PL), Arabic (AR)
Get someone to fix up the main page. The code is horrible.
- This wiki has a Discord server, but it's also completely empty. I temporarily removed the widget until more people join the wiki. If you want to join nonetheless, click here.